Read this if you have the time, this isn't an annoying beggar post. It's worth it.

Kenny

Here is the question in short.
May I get a second chance?
You MIGHT get asked this very often and you are probably annoyed, and I feel sorry for ya buddy, but I have friends on there, and they were very good friends too, its kind of sad that I can't talk to them anymore.
So, here comes the deal, if I get unbanned, I'll change, so what do you say Kevin? Yes, or No?

Here is the question in Heartfelt, Welcoming words.

I was looking at other peoples posts, I guess you mods are tougher than steel, ask me any question and I'll answer truthfully, no lies, I know how hungry you guys are for ANSWERS, and ANSWERS ONLY, so go ahead, ask me questions, even bring up the history of my kicks/mutes, bring up ANYTHING I have said that could've harmed my reputation on the site, heck, even bring up my bio, I think there are questionable things in there too, I HAVE ANSWERS FOR EVERYTHING. I have have like 4 hours before I'll feel sleepy. It's the weekend, no school hah.

So I'm just coming here with updates, I guess you guys are REALLY tough and barely possible to get a chance from, but here are some answers of questions I am 100% sure to expect:

1. I got muted once because of spamming something funny, not too sure what it was, nothing pedophilic or anything either, just in case you'd ask, so anyways after that, my friends thought I was funny and I thought so too, so I kept on going and going, my fault sorry. and sorry to anyone who thought I was a bad person, so sorry.

2. Any pp drawing kicks are on me, I admit, but I have 7 year old humor, and YES I read the rules, No inappropriate stuff, trust me, I'll keep it all to myself from now on.

3. My bio used to say something BAD, I dont remember what it was, but its gone now, your welcome.

So, that's what I expect. come at me with more questions, I got answers for you guys, and peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: neo
I feel for your situation, but, you have a VERY long list of punishments in a short period of time. The question is, why did it take you getting banned to realize your actions were wrong? You've been kicked and muted countless times. It feels like you just thought you would never get banned. You probably deleted posts sometimes to avoid being punished, so you've known what you were doing was wrong and still continued. I think the ban is justified. You'll be able to come back after the account deletes in about a month, I think that might be needed reflection time.

You see, I wasn't sure I'd get THIS type of question, but here is the story: so I have a friend who also uses KC, and most of my KC friends arent online or active most of the time so, laugh if you want, this sounds stupid and idiotic, but I used to just, get muted JUST so I could get off screen time, I was hooked to KC, and you can think all you want that I'm saying this as an excuse, like ANYONE could do, and its smart of you to do that, because I could be lying and no one could know, but I'm being serious here, that was my sort of technique.
(some kicks are for different reasons, you can ask questions about that too.)
also the ban was where I realized I was being stupid
AND I did get in arguments with people, that hurt me as much too. I HATE arguments.

I feel for your situation, but, you have a VERY long list of punishments in a short period of time. The question is, why did it take you getting banned to realize your actions were wrong? You've been kicked and muted countless times. It feels like you just thought you would never get banned. You probably deleted posts sometimes to avoid being punished, so you've known what you were doing was wrong and still continued. I think the ban is justified. You'll be able to come back after the account deletes in about a month, I think that might be needed reflection time.
also what did you mean by "probably deleted posts sometimes to avoid getting punished"? do you mean on forums or friends wall?

You'll just have carry out your punishment. No one can do anything since you screwed yourself over pretty badly. Like Cancelled has already said wait for your 30 days of ban to be over(till your account deletes) and then come back.

You'll just have carry out your punishment. No one can do anything since you screwed yourself over pretty badly. Like Cancelled has already said wait for your 30 days of ban to be over(till your account deletes) and then come back.
Okay, but what if I'm IP banned?

oh peepee, well that means im gone forever right?
All you have to do is wait a month from the ban and you'll be allowed back. Bypassing will extend the ban time. Your consistency of flooding main and your inapp drawings got you into the place you are today. But, do not fret! You can enjoy other chats in the meantime like kids chat avenue, teen-chat.org, or even the less populated kids-chat.com. When you are unbanned, you are always welcome back. But, it just means that you should not break these rules again. :/

-Ophelia/Asuna/Fjorm(You knew me as Fjorm so I had to put that)

If it's been 30 days and your account deletes but you're still unable to enter the site you can pm the admin in the off chance that your IP is still banned. It probably won't be though.