Banned for spamming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanshh

I was banned for spamming like wtf this isn't even a ban able reason, i request u to kindly unban me my IDs name is "vansh"

Can I ask a question, what did you actually say to trigger the filter?
It usually doesn't say what word you use to trigger the ban to the user themselves, he might have used long text and had a lot of words in it, probably one of the words was spam banned

It was one of two words, I feel like they aren't English and idk what language it is so I was wondering what the English was lol

I don’t think you’re even allowed to speak other languages here… You get unbanned and then break the same rule again. Seems pretty disrespectful to me

I got banned again and I did nothing in main chat not even talking in other languages
Are you sure you don't want to rethink that claim? It sure looks Hindi to me. And it is the exact same thing that received a system ban just 5 days ago so since you seem unable or unwilling to learn you can stay banned for a while.

Are you sure you don't want to rethink that claim? It sure looks Hindi to me. And it is the exact same thing that received a system ban just 5 days ago so since you seem unable or unwilling to learn you can stay banned for a while.
I'm very sorry but I did that in PM's

It was a system ban, hence why it's a spam ban.

You then proceeded to be unbanned the first time and instead of not testing your luck you say the same thing again.

You also claimed that it was English yet it was Hindi, for what is unknown to me why you'd do such a thing, then got on here claiming your innocence. Just take the 30 days it's not that long

Status
Not open for further replies.