Kidschat Pfp Tierlist July!

Seb-

Retired Ducky Mod!
Well it's that time of the month again, (Don't mind me missing 3 months of tierlists) it's pfp tierlist time!

I don't have alot to say this time around, I rank your pfps based on all my made up criteria for fun as always. If you got a bad ranking doesn't mean that you should change your profile, my opinion doesn't matter afterall. Also apologies for all the delays,(this was supposed to be the june one) been really busy lately and it has been hard to find that 8+ hours off freetime to get around to make this. Anyways here it is: TIERLIST JULY.jpg

Also for everyone that has selfies as your pfp:
I try to rank you based on how good/funny the selfie is and not how pretty you are so don't take any offense.

Well it's that time of the month again, (Don't mind me missing 3 months of tierlists) it's pfp tierlist time!

I don't have alot to say this time around, I rank your pfps based on all my made up criteria for fun as always. If you got a bad ranking doesn't mean that you should change your profile, my opinion doesn't matter afterall. Also apologies for all the delays,(this was supposed to be the june one) been really busy lately and it has been hard to find that 8+ hours off freetime to get around to make this. Anyways here it is: View attachment 6091
Lol why are all the animal PFPs dominating tier S...?

I don't have alot to say this time around, I rank your pfps based on all my made up criteria for fun as always. If you got a bad ranking doesn't mean that you should change your profile, my opinion doesn't matter afterall. Also apologies for all the delays,(this was supposed to be the june one) been really busy lately and it has been hard to find that 8+ hours off freetime to get around to make this. Anyways here it is: View attachment 6091
solace is at the cancelled tier as he should be <3
ty for putting me on B btw, i didn't think mine was that good :')