Random Kick??

strider

this came out of nowhere. and im sure others can vouch im very anti-sexual abuse/harassment, so this is incredibly confusing. mixup, perhaps??4A6C64C8-0A44-4F82-8ED4-28B5B5CFBCCC.jpeg

this came out of nowhere. and im sure others can vouch im very anti-sexual abuse/harassment, so this is incredibly confusing. mixup, perhaps??View attachment 242
It seems like Leo was the one who kicked you for that. I'll pm him to come here and explain himself since he did not quote you, which is how mods provide proof that the user did wrong.

-Ophelia

I do (Sexual abuse) user is talking or asking private questions to others in pms. That is surely the case.

the only thiing ii could chalk up wwould be a miisiinterpretatiion. someone brought up an aniime seiiriies that iis iincrediibly problematiic. ii agreed wwiith theiir statement that the aniime wwas gross, and another user asked wwhy that aniime wwas bad. ii explaiined that the aniime iis not only fetiishiiziing mlm and miisrepresentiing neurodiivvergency, but also puts characters wwhom are underage iin many iincrediibly appropriiate siituatiions. ii diid not go iinto detaiil about any scenes, etc. just that the aniime wwas gross.
Bruh it doesn’t exist. Who honestly cares

the only thiing ii could chalk up wwould be a miisiinterpretatiion. someone brought up an aniime seiiriies that iis iincrediibly problematiic. ii agreed wwiith theiir statement that the aniime wwas gross, and another user asked wwhy that aniime wwas bad. ii explaiined that the aniime iis not only fetiishiiziing mlm and miisrepresentiing neurodiivvergency, but also puts characters wwhom are underage iin many iincrediibly appropriiate siituatiions. ii diid not go iinto detaiil about any scenes, etc. just that the aniime wwas gross.
why are you writing with two i's? like if you want to say "i like ice cream" you would say: ii liike iicecream

notiice the "/hj" iindiicatiing iit wwas half-jokiing.
you called my typiing quiirk (wwhiich ii havve explaiined helps ww/ an effect of my neurodiivversiity) 'wweiird' fiirst. wwhiich iis wwhy ii said kpop wwas wweiird.

second of all, ii told you to stop talkiing because piickiing on people briings nothiing to the convversatiion. thiis iis another poiint of 'iif iit doesnt effect you/anyone and iisnt your busiiness, dont briing iit up.' wwhiich apparently somethiing you *really* struggle wwiith.

please make iit a note to stop iinteractiing wwiith me or my alt accounts (iincludiing singularstoner)
you think you can tell me what to do? 🤣 🤣 🤣

notiice the "/hj" iindiicatiing iit wwas half-jokiing.
you called my typiing quiirk (wwhiich ii havve explaiined helps ww/ an effect of my neurodiivversiity) 'wweiird' fiirst. wwhiich iis wwhy ii said kpop wwas wweiird.

second of all, ii told you to stop talkiing because piickiing on people briings nothiing to the convversatiion. thiis iis another poiint of 'iif iit doesnt effect you/anyone and iisnt your busiiness, dont briing iit up.' wwhiich apparently somethiing you *really* struggle wwiith.

please make iit a note to stop iinteractiing wwiith me or my alt accounts (iincludiing singularstoner)
Well i dont think that ill be listening to you because you're weird and i dont care for being told what to do by random people

no, iit wwas siimply a request. ii suggest you just log off forevver, nobody here liikes you. youvve done nothiing but cause drama by piickiing on people. your holiier than thou mentaliity iis iincrediibly stupiid. noww siit dowwn and go back to ediitiing criingey tiiktoks wwiith bts fancams.
lol i bet nobody likes you either so go away and stop talking to me, and btw typing two i's in each letter is weird ok. it's a fact literally nobody does that.

lol i bet nobody likes you either so go away and stop talking to me, and btw typing two i's in each letter is weird ok. it's a fact literally nobody does that.
do you just not have a life.

personally, i think it's idiotic that you continue to start random problems on a forum for absolutely no reason.

at the end of the day, you've been banned yourself lmfao.

"iim not ableiist" yeah alriight.

iits a fact that many neurodiivvergent people do that, actually, especiially iif they had/havve a speciial iinterest or hyperfiixatiion iin homestuck and/or hiivveswwap, wwhiich has typiing quiirks as a large part of many of the characters. you're neurotypiical, you havve no posiitiion to diictate wwhat are and are not effects of neurodiivversiity.

second of all, that 'bet' iis so far from correct. sevveral people tend to get along wwiith me and back me up iin chat, once or twiice agaiinst you.

also, iits "typiing twwo iis iin one WWORD", not "letter". and evven then iits not correct.
once again you just keep dragging the situation i literally forgot abt it until i got the notification lmaoooo if you're so offended then stop talking it's that simple