Society

Asuka

I think it says a lot about society that the degenerate Loli lover is the smartest and most respectful guy when we’re talking about something serious. Idk it rubs me the wrong way knowing that we’re better than this. You guys are better than me, but you guys proved me wrong

I think it says a lot about society that the degenerate Loli lover is the smartest and most respectful guy when we’re talking about something serious. Idk it rubs me the wrong way knowing that we’re better than this. You guys are better than me, but you guys proved me wrong
what are you even talking about?

what does that have to do with asuka I'm confused
He's saying it's funny that people make fun of him for being a degenerate idiot when you and Pankechi took Arks leaving as a chance to try to push an agenda against Jasmine and try to derail the thread

He's saying it's funny that people make fun of him for being a degenerate idiot when you and Pankechi took Arks leaving as a chance to try to push an agenda against Jasmine and try to derail the thread
i'm not derailing it i was just asking a question...
not my fault that people are snowflakes and get offended by that

i'm not derailing it i was just asking a question...
not my fault that people are snowflakes and get offended by that
They weren't being snowflakes, that was NOT the time to start drama like you always do. If you had a problem with what Jasmine said you should have discussed it privately.

They weren't being snowflakes, that was NOT the time to start drama like you always do. If you had a problem with what Jasmine said you should have discussed it privately.
its not like they're gonna actually respond to me tho plus they blocked me on insta

This is why I think anti-trumpers ruined the internet, they constantly have to bring up trump in every little thing to the point where it gets annoying

This is why I think anti-trumpers ruined the internet, they constantly have to bring up trump in every little thing to the point where it gets annoying
stfu. trump is a racist piece of ****. and the fact that you make fun of people who don't support him is concerning

its not like they're gonna actually respond to me tho plus they blocked me on insta
it doesn't matter if they don't respond to it. Your post is still there in the midst of all the farewells. You were just being disrespectful for no reason

stfu. trump is a racist piece of ****. and the fact that you make fun of people who don't support him is concerning
That’s wasn’t what I was saying. The point I was making I say is that those people who bring up trump for no reason caused this dumbass cancel/call out culture

That’s wasn’t what I was saying. The point I was making I say is that those people who bring up trump for no reason caused this dumbass cancel/call out culture
you're the one who brought up trump and i was just responding

lmao atleast i don't say "fûck france" and then cover it up by saying "oh it's just an edgy joke so I'm not racist"
And here’s we go. You can’t help but say ‘rAsIcM’ at everyone you don’t like. This is why I hate most people nowadays