“Forcing pics”

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDeity

3C3F5E79-176A-41EB-A534-AC0BD080D568.png
So how is this kick worthy. I’m not “forcing pics” from anybody. If someone dms me I ask what they look like, if they can’t show me I stop texting them and they get salty a lot of the time. for my safety of them possibly being a creep I literally just stop texting them. How the actual **** do I get kicked for this? Are y’all forcing me to continue messaging the person? I shouldn’t have to message anyone I don’t want to message. In no world is this kick worthy.

View attachment 6721
So how is this kick worthy. I’m not “forcing pics” from anybody. If someone dms me I ask what they look like, if they can’t show me I stop texting them and they get salty a lot of the time. for my safety of them possibly being a creep I literally just stop texting them. How the actual **** do I get kicked for this? Are y’all forcing me to continue messaging the person? I shouldn’t have to message anyone I don’t want to message. In no world is this kick worthy.
I literally get harassed for not texting back in the main chat and IM the one that gets kicked what’s wrong with you mods

From the point of view I was given, 1. you're falsely accusing people of being creeps just because of them not wanting to maybe share a pic with them and 2. you're making the uncomfortable that don't want to share have to just to save themselves from being as you classify as a "creep". That's where this kick comes from.

From the point of view I was given, 1. you're falsely accusing people of being creeps just because of them not wanting to maybe share a pic with them and 2. you're making the uncomfortable that don't want to share have to just to save themselves from being as you classify as a "creep". That's where this kick comes from.
How do I make them uncomfortable. If they don’t want to show me then I just stop talking to them. I don’t have to talk to them if I don’t want to this shouldn’t be kickable. I can’t force people to show me **** even if I wanted to.

How do I make them uncomfortable. If they don’t want to show me then I just stop talking to them. I don’t have to talk to them if I don’t want to this shouldn’t be kickable. I can’t force people to show me **** even if I wanted to.
If they don't want to show you a picture of them, they are uncomfortable doing it.
And like she said, you were falsely accusing people of being creeps just because they don't show you a picture of them.
Simply just don't talk to them if they Direct Message you if you feel uncomfortable about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.