✭ ST4R intro ✭

ST4R

✭♡Intro
Hello gorgeous!! My name is Zia, and I'm new to this chat site. I'm just making this introduction because I saw lots of other users do it and I wanted to make one too. I find it hard to start or join a conversation in the main chat so I normally just watch Tiktok and wait for a pm. Making a thing telling people about me will probs make it easier for me to make friends! ^^ (I hope)
✭♡About me
Names: My name is Zia but people sometimes come up with nicknames so that's fine by me!
Gender/pronouns: female and I go by she/her.
From: I was born in the UK but my mums asian and my dads Scottish and Spanish.
Music taste: I like Odetari, Linkin Park, Britany Spears, ThxSoMch, Lil Darkie, and The Killers.
Hobbies: I play Roblox ALL THE TIME, I play the violin, I like to draw, and harass creeps.
✭♡How I act in general
I'm not the type of person who will go off at you for making a joke because I think it's "offensive" but there is a difference between a joke and being rude (I can't say anything tbh). I ALWAYS reply to PMS but if you are creepy then expect to be ignored because Ion has time for creeps istg. I am a nice person I think just some people think I come across as rude even tho I'm not. I do chat in main chat if someone tags me or something but I won't start a conversation or join a conversation. If you are one of my friends then maybe but It's just so scary idk why 💀. I'm open to making FRIENDS just know I'm not on here for a Love relationship.

If you enjoyed reading this please consider being my friend my username is ST4R
That's all Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!! ♡♡