🐇 A Rabbit’s intro , Nor Angel or Demon 🐇

BrainlessKinji

Welcome reader, mod ,admin?,users , well yeah you might be reading this and go say what ? My user name in the main is BrainlessKinji , you might have seen me before messing with mods and telling jokes , yeah I am a bright person . I love countries of China 🇨🇳 and Japan 🇯🇵 cause it’s my home yeahhh!

I love sports like hmmm football(I won’t say soccer cause I will get killed) , basketball actually anything but swimming !! 🏊 swimming is just floating but going forward and moving arms and legs , such waste of time !! I also love rabbits it’s my Zodiac and most of my pfp. And my bg,

Most people say I am kind (never heard then saying that 😔) I get along with people , users , guests and also mods .
This site has helped me a lot with my previous anxiety,and made me brighter !! Ur all great 😌well most honestly
I will always be your role model and your support (medic!!) basically like medic in tf2
Thanks for wasting your time reading my intro , as I said I love you all !!(most)

Shhh a secret :me and the gang of unpopular usually go to pint and steal pfps and surprisingly I never was caught…