a person hacked my account and told herself to khs then logged out

Leesha-Soot

Hello, So a person in chat called "Amberthecutie" in chat said she needed help, so i gladly pm'd her to help her out and i said "what happend" in panic she told me "Your not even gonna ask me if i'm okay rude ass" i was about to i did apoligize and be nothing but nice to her asking if shes okay and then she called me nosey for asking like.. she legit complained why i didn't ask, she then hacked my account and told me she did and messaged herself to "Go kill yourself" "kys" and logged out i logged back in and she told me she was gonna get me banned, i did pm the mod "Cow" straight away and told her what happend but mods are not on right now i think amber reported me and now she have deleted the messages

i do not have a screen shot as it happend Quickly but i am now scared that i'l be banned because of her taking over my account i've changed my password so she can't log into my account again, but i'm scared as she acts all nice intill you pm her,

i'l put a photo of her account here so you know it's her, i've had interactions with her before where i've been nothing but nice to her but she ended up starting on me and all, and threatening stuff
Screenshot 2021-11-14 06.08.21.png

Hello, So a person in chat called "Amberthecutie" in chat said she needed help, so i gladly pm'd her to help her out and i said "what happend" in panic she told me "Your not even gonna ask me if i'm okay rude ass" i was about to i did apoligize and be nothing but nice to her asking if shes okay and then she called me nosey for asking like.. she legit complained why i didn't ask, she then hacked my account and told me she did and messaged herself to "Go kill yourself" "kys" and logged out i logged back in and she told me she was gonna get me banned, i did pm the mod "Cow" straight away and told her what happend but mods are not on right now i think amber reported me and now she have deleted the messages

i do not have a screen shot as it happend Quickly but i am now scared that i'l be banned because of her taking over my account i've changed my password so she can't log into my account again, but i'm scared as she acts all nice intill you pm her,

i'l put a photo of her account here so you know it's her, i've had interactions with her before where i've been nothing but nice to her but she ended up starting on me and all, and threatening stuff
View attachment 4984
I saw you both reporting each other and your pms with each other. Honestly, this is a case of you needing to know when or when not to use the ignore button. It exists, so not sure why you can't use it. The ignore button is for people who aren't breaking rules that are being mean or annoying. This case is a good example to use it.

About the "hacking" now, I doubt a 12 year old knows how to professionally hack an account or anything for that matter. If they could, don't you think someone with that level of immaturity would just hack anyone, not one specific person? So either you gave them the password, or you gave it to someone you trust and they told them, thusly, breaking the sharing password/account part of the privacy rule. I don't understand why must one share personal info with others on a kids chatroom. You never get any cases like this on the chat avenue kids chat, so I don't understand why people on this kids chat should be careless towards things that they should value most when being on a kids chat, like their account and private details the account holds, like email. I suggest not trusting anyone with such info and never giving out any personal info to anyone on here because you never truly know that person will always be your best friend or your lover, forever.

-Luminous

I saw you both reporting each other and your pms with each other. Honestly, this is a case of you needing to know when or when not to use the ignore button. It exists, so not sure why you can't use it. The ignore button is for people who aren't breaking rules that are being mean or annoying. This case is a good example to use it.

About the "hacking" now, I doubt a 12 year old knows how to professionally hack an account or anything for that matter. If they could, don't you think someone with that level of immaturity would just hack anyone, not one specific person? So either you gave them the password, or you gave it to someone you trust and they told them, thusly, breaking the sharing password/account part of the privacy rule. I don't understand why must one share personal info with others on a kids chatroom. You never get any cases like this on the chat avenue kids chat, so I don't understand why people on this kids chat should be careless towards things that they should value most when being on a kids chat, like their account and private details the account holds, like email. I suggest not trusting anyone with such info and never giving out any personal info to anyone on here because you never truly know that person will always be your best friend of your lover, forever.

-Luminous
Didn't tell anyone my password but i think my password was easy to guess as it was a name of a Youtuber i watch but so maybe someone guessed it and told them or she guessed, but idk at the end of the day

Didn't tell anyone my password but i think my password was easy to guess as it was a name of a Youtuber i watch but so maybe someone guessed it and told them or she guessed, but idk at the end of the day
Well now you know where you went wrong. People who know your likes and dislikes can easily just guess. Maybe mixing your password with capital letters and numbers would help you contain your account.