A Teen Titans TV show idea (skipped a lot of details so this all can fit)

Ted Bundy

So this is apart of a larger DC tv series I've been writing so there's a bit of context needed to understand the full story.

The Teen Titans will be a teen action comedy that's way more light-hearted than the other tv shows with mature themes and in later seasons, mature storytelling. The show will have music based on the 60s-80s and it's meanr to feel like Into the Spiderverse where the aesthetics looks like a comic book.

So this takes over Year Five of DC, and at this time, Dîck Grayson's Robin split up with Batman to become a detective in Jump City. In 'Raven' the One Shot miniseries (which gives a new origin story for Raven. I'm gonna oversimplify the ending to get you up to speed), Rachel Roth would accidently kill one of her classmates. Rachel goes through her demon trial which causes demons to kill civilians. Rachel passes the trial which made people have curses. Victor Stone was cursed to live in a dismembered body. His father fixes that, making Victory Cyborg. Logan Garfield was cursed to turn into any animal, making him Beast Boy. The murder prompts Dîck Grayson to start interrogating Rachel. She's dismissed on lack of evidence. Eventually, on one faithful night, Kid Flash, Cyborg, Raven, Arsenal, Starfire, and Robin all join forces to stop Dr. Light. After the battle, Grayson come to realize that most of them don't have a place to stay so he offers them to live in an out of commision Wayne Tower, creating Titan's tower. In season 2, there's the addition of Wonder Girl, Tim Drake's Robin, and Aqualad. Grayson creates the Red X persona to track down Deathstroke. Due to the titan's carelessness, Deathstroke kills Wonder Girl and Arsenal which changes the status quo moving forward. Due to Arsenal, Wondergirl and Jason Todd's Robin's death, Grayson retires from superheroing and moves back to his hometown Bludhaven. Kid Flash officially quits the titans, Tim Drake trains endlessly to become Robin, and Beast boy and Raven leaves titan's tower. In season 3, Tim Drake has a run-in with Red X, who's killing crime bosses across Gotham. This makes Tim Drake reesemble the Titans for one final mission. Eventually, Batman runs into Red X and everyone slowly pieces together that Red X is Jason Todd. They fight and defeat Jason Todd. In season 4, Rachel's brother, Jared goes through his demon trial. The Titans enlist help from Dr. Fate in order to help them fight Trigon.

what about blackfire? :'(
Blackfire does make an appearance but in a different show. She's gonna appear in Year Four of Supergirl & Wonder Woman. For that show, Supergirl and Wonder Woman travel space, meeting up with a character named Ambush-bug in Rick and Morty inspired adventures all in their journey of self discovery. In the context of the season where Blackfire appears, after Starfire leaves her home planet, Blackfire took over her planet, sold it off and basically enslaved her people which is meant to be a metaphor for capitalism.

I realized I skipped on the main villains for Season 1. The villains are the H.I.V.E and the members includes Jinx, Mammoth, Gizmo, Psimon, and Shimmer and they're led by Brother Blood.

Last edited: