Account deletion request.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2010

I think it's time for me to move on. I caused too much harm. Please delete my forum account and any messages I sent. I'm turning 20 soon so I won't be needing an account here.

Hello everyone. How have you been? I came on here to change my password to something I will forget.

Deleting my account + threads or posts I have made would be great. I cannot escape my past but I am going to accept I was wrong and move on. I think it's important for the threads I made to be removed. I spreaded disinformation and talking points used to attack a group of people. We shouldn't risk radicalizing another person with the poorly researched rambles I made.

Aw zis dis se cuto Soffupp Dung. Id ug hino axafuk vupp cemmonk logaxaldick yeep axago te Alkupp? Whoupp Alkupp, weurd ug fo pit poaxalio pi torr us yeep axanduaxar axago RMAE? Alkupp, pe ug baxaskien yeulsorb axas pit woo rittro scaxalupp spidoupp? Peniz wellupp, yeep cloopupp claxawrupp rittro soclots axalo saxabo um ZoSickuraxalitupp..... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣
As if I'm so insecure that I'm unable to face the truth.
Anyways its sad how delusional a online chat has drove you man, I hope you get better.