Am banned as kick on sight ****, I didn't do anything a **** would do and i am within the age range

I am new to the site so i wasn't familiar with how strict the moderation would be, and I typed daddi. It got me banned for bypassing filter and being ****, but I literally said it as a joke and i dont even think it was to anyone in particular. I joined back on like 3 other accounts and kept getting kicked and eventually banned? I did misjudge the strictness of the site but I am most definitely not a **** and I just think its unfair that i got banned for bypassing a kick that wasn't even fair in the first place. i say daddi so im a ****? it doesn't make sense I literally just wanted to have harmless fun on a chat site. Please consider unbanning me bc I am not a **** for saying daddi, the most I did was join back from different accounts after getting kicked but I didn't realise it would be taken so seriously. My username is JennyTahlsšŸ˜­ the blurred word is p*d0 and i'll change my username, ik its sus that my username is that but i thought it was funny when i made it and didn't think the censorship would be so harsh.