Another Another Idea about censored words

Mods should be able to see censored words. Idk if Arkham can see em but if not then that should be implimented
I believe this was suggested before, but I agree with this fully. Mods have to assume what the censored word is or ignore it because we don't know what users are saying, like for example "**** girls like older pm me". That censored word could be bad or innocent depending on the context, but no one can ever know since no one can see through the censor.

What I think should happen when or if this is implemented is that mods would have the ability to click or tap on the 4-asterisk censor. It will then reveal what the word truly is, changing "****" to "fun" as exemplified in the previous paragraph. (The site I used before chat avenue/.net did this) If the word is bad and rulebreaking(f-word, b-word, c-word, etc), mods give a warning to not use bad words(Kick for those with a warning or strike in history already) and delete the post. If the word is innocent[grape, basement, fun(in some cases), etc], mods will leave it alone and not do anything.

I don't understand why this wouldn't be added honestly. I'm gonna hope it's added for mods in the upcoming October update we get every year. If we get it sooner somehow, even better! :>

I believe this was suggested before, but I agree with this fully. Mods have to assume what the censored word is or ignore it because we don't know what users are saying, like for example "**** girls like older pm me". That censored word could be bad or innocent depending on the context, but no one can ever know since no one can see through the censor.

What I think should happen when or if this is implemented is that mods would have the ability to click or tap on the 4-asterisk censor. It will then reveal what the word truly is, changing "****" to "fun" as exemplified in the previous paragraph. (The site I used before chat avenue/.net did this) If the word is bad and rulebreaking(f-word, b-word, c-word, etc), mods give a warning to not use bad words(Kick for those with a warning or strike in history already) and delete the post. If the word is innocent[grape, basement, fun(in some cases), etc], mods will leave it alone and not do anything.

I don't understand why this wouldn't be added honestly. I'm gonna hope it's added for mods in the upcoming October update we get every year. If we get it sooner somehow, even better! :>
Basement is not that innocent they could be talking about keeping kids in their basement

Basement is not that innocent they could be talking about keeping kids in their basement
People always used that as a joke and never kicked for it, and I never seen a legit **** say that before. Plus I was referring to the censored word that is said inside "basement" that gets censored. The censor is harmful when said alone, but in the word "basement", it's harmless.

People always used that as a joke and never kicked for it, and I never seen a legit **** say that before. Plus I was referring to the censored word that is said inside "basement" that gets censored. The censor is harmful when said alone, but in the word "basement", it's harmless.
Alright fair enough

Yeah, I have a list but to tell the truth, even I have no clue as to all that is on there, because the list is humongous and the content so eclectic as to be something no one would ever be able to memorize. Being able to click on those Asterix's and viewing them would be the way the coder should go with it.

Is it even possible to code to do? Ive been on many forums and a moderator for a handful and none of them have ever had the option to allow mods to see asterisked words :/