Another Idea about p*nis/nude profiles and people who come here for sexual content only

FriendlyChemist

Friendly Neighborhood Chemist
I feel like people with these kinds of people should only be on 2 strikes and after their second strike get banned. I think it should be common knowledge that you shouldn't be here to do that and their first kick can be that warning. If they do it again, then that just means they have complete disregard for the rules and in my opinion, do not deserve a 3rd chance. And if so, there's always the forums to talk about your ban

Straight-up nudity should be instant ban. We need to break down users by value. Someone who has nudity on their profile has not, and will NEVER add ANY value to this chat besides wait to be banned, and scar a few kids potentially for a long time. Nudity should be punished by an instant ban with no warnings. It's a kids chat, that should be rule #1.

Not possible, it's used by legit users not breaking any rules a majority of the time
That is true, but many many users use it on a daily basis for completely normal things, we literally have an rp room on the chat. lol
This is a falsehood. While role play is common and under a pretense of ‘normal’ most of it, or at least half, is consisted of inappropriate role play (not just by guests but mostly by actual users, too). You just don’t know, see, or hear anything about it because it’s always on the down-low. It’s hard to get kicks for inappropriate role play because of both users typically do it on their own and don’t report one or the other. Even though we know it happens, or know they do it, we can’t do anything without solid chat logs or proof. An example of someone that did this kind of behavior would be a user by the name of Omistaja, who did this kind of thing frequently with other female users but due to lack of statements, reports, or anything we were unable to kick him. It’s hard and undeniably frustrating. This is why I think the MHA rp room needs to be better looked at, shut down, or something. That room doesn’t get a lot of modding, which makes it easier for people to target others. Omistaja did that; same room, too. Others do it as well. The room itself is a magenet for inappropriate behavior, from what I’ve seen. But I digress, inappropriate behavior needs to have stricter consequences, VIP, guest, or not.

I agree with you 100%, inappropriate behavior, in general, gets way to much of a pass here, and MHA room is a breeding ground for it. Users should not be having those kinds of discussions on here. We need a solid definition of what inappropriate behavior is, and to enforce that more aggressively. The things kids do on here are quite awful, it's unfortunate that they ruin it for the people who are actually just trying to do normal rp. I'm not sure if shutting down the room or banning the term is the answer though, there has to be a better one.

I created the three strikes and you're out protocol with great thought. It was created due to the fact that many people who are getting kicked were directly contacting the site administrator proclaiming their innocence and proclaiming that they never got enough of a warning prior to being banned.

My thought with a three-strike rule is the fact that there is no possible way that they could complain that there were never enough warnings and chances to stop doing their rule-breaking activities.

Because now if they try that technique the site administrator can look into their history and clearly see that they were given at least two chances prior to the third strike to stop and they refused.

As to the comments regarding nudity, one must remember that teenage minds are not fully developed, and they make stupid idiotic choices and mistakes.

So when we are giving warnings for any type of nudity we have to take that into consideration and hope that our warnings are heeded and that they stop doing the juvenile hormone-driven mind activity.

If we were to go back to the one warning prior to a ban. I am afraid that the whiners and criers would start again proclaiming their innocence to the site administrator saying that they never received enough of a warning and that the staff is abusing their power. This is to cover the staff's ass' more than anything else.

They should make shlong chat net for users like that

Attachments

• 5110B290-1B7C-4A87-A391-DF5C25806C38.gif
    5110B290-1B7C-4A87-A391-DF5C25806C38.gif
    555.9 KB · Views: 3