Another Lifetime VIP Contest(((Winner was jayselle)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
The contest begins June 18th and will end on June 27th

The winner will be announced on June 30th

Only 1 entry per user

~Good Luck Everyone~

-=Staff are excluded from participation=-

:Here is an example of the meme that represents me in the chat:
View attachment 5943

Yes, everyone, this is a new lifetime VIP contest...This one will consist of posting an animal meme that best represents you in the chat.

If any VIP user wants to join in the contest, they must state in their post who they are going to gift the VIP to if they are the winner.

As usual, the staff here @kidschat.net will be the ones who go through the choices and pick out their favorites. This time they will make two picks each which doubles the names giving everyone an even better chance of making the finalist list.

After all the names are picked they will be placed onto a wall of names and the winner will be the name that randomly gets chosen.

Post the memes in this thread

Attachments

• animalmemes-1.jpg
    animalmemes-1.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 5

Only 1 entry per user

~Good Luck Everyone~

View attachment 5943

Yes, everyone, this is a new lifetime VIP contest...This one will consist of posting an animal meme that best represents you in the chat.

If any VIP user wants to join in the contest, they must state in their post who they are going to gift the VIP to if they are the winner.

As usual, the staff here @kidschat.net will be the ones who go through the choices and pick out their favorites. This time they will make two picks each which doubles the names giving everyone an even better chance of making the finalist list.

After all the names are picked they will be placed onto a wall of names and the winner will be the name that randomly gets chosen.

I like to watch the stuff that goes on but damn when an arguement happens..

(Yes, the dog is mine)

Attachments

• CDD19F18-D245-4D85-818A-B528D135C0AF.jpeg
    CDD19F18-D245-4D85-818A-B528D135C0AF.jpeg
    202.7 KB · Views: 16

Only 1 entry per user

~Good Luck Everyone~

View attachment 5943

7587060bd3c171cfe01eb8321c415021.jpg

Only 1 entry per user

~Good Luck Everyone~

View attachment 5943

animalmemes-14.jpg

me when when when me when when you when when [ words are hard ] :((

ok tell me why this is fr me 24 / 7 on the dang site ??

Attachments

• 50419d72dfe939c79ebb25d7164ec46f.jpg
    50419d72dfe939c79ebb25d7164ec46f.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.