Another Lifetime VIP Contest(((Winner was jayselle)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
The contest begins June 18th and will end on June 27th

The winner will be announced on June 30th

Only 1 entry per user

~Good Luck Everyone~

-=Staff are excluded from participation=-

:Here is an example of the meme that represents me in the chat:
View attachment 5943

Yes, everyone, this is a new lifetime VIP contest...This one will consist of posting an animal meme that best represents you in the chat.

If any VIP user wants to join in the contest, they must state in their post who they are going to gift the VIP to if they are the winner.

As usual, the staff here @kidschat.net will be the ones who go through the choices and pick out their favorites. This time they will make two picks each which doubles the names giving everyone an even better chance of making the finalist list.

After all the names are picked they will be placed onto a wall of names and the winner will be the name that randomly gets chosen.

Post the memes in this thread
1655844122500.png

Only 1 entry per user

~Good Luck Everyone~

View attachment 5943

Yes, everyone, this is a new lifetime VIP contest...This one will consist of posting an animal meme that best represents you in the chat.

If any VIP user wants to join in the contest, they must state in their post who they are going to gift the VIP to if they are the winner.

As usual, the staff here @kidschat.net will be the ones who go through the choices and pick out their favorites. This time they will make two picks each which doubles the names giving everyone an even better chance of making the finalist list.

After all the names are picked they will be placed onto a wall of names and the winner will be the name that randomly gets chosen.

Post the memes in this thread
Me when someone who i dont know sends a pm message:

I want to win the vip and gift the vip to Dedm0th.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220624-022814_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220624-022814_Chrome.jpg
    456.5 KB · Views: 22

Only 1 entry per user

~Good Luck Everyone~

View attachment 5943

ME WHEN CATCHING USERS FROM A BAIT ACC:
1656075976777.png

Status
Not open for further replies.