Anxiety Symptoms

SaucyFemboyowo

I'm a very nervous person so I'd like to talk about anxiety. I don't know about you all but I get a worrying feeling my my stomach everytime I get nervous. It makes me want to hide forever in a little hole and it really scares me because I never know when it goes away. I get shaky in the hands I can hardly type, I even get a bit of a cough whenever I'm feeling anxious it's just something I wanted to share if you guys got any similar experiences let me know I'm glad to lend an ear

I have an anxiety that makes me worry about other people, and what could happen to them. I always feel upset because I always assume the worst things. That's why I like when people tell me what they're doing beforehand so I don't have to worry. I don't wanna assume things. :/

I also have ptsd anxiety disorder from witnessing hurricane sandy in 2012, and about global warming in general affecting where i live as years go by. The worrying feeling in my stomach gets me almost every October, and users will see that I am mostly gonna be offline (absent from modding) when the months of September and October hit because those months are when my ptsd kicks in.

I have an anxiety that makes me worry about other people, and what could happen to them. I always feel upset because I always assume the worst things. That's why I like when people tell me what they're doing beforehand so I don't have to worry. I don't wanna assume things. :/

I also have ptsd anxiety disorder from witnessing hurricane sandy in 2012, and about global warming in general affecting where i live as years go by. The worrying feeling in my stomach gets me almost every October, and users will see that I am mostly gonna be offline (absent from modding) when the months of September and October hit because those months are when my ptsd kicks in.
I'm sorry to hear about all of that. I used to always worry about what would happen to my family when I was at school ever since I went through a school shooting. I was constantly scared about what might happen to everyone if I was gone so it got to the point where I never wanted to leave them behind.

I've never experienced ptsd anxiety disorder but I really hope you can recover, anxiety and general is really rough, since it makes it hard to focus on what to do it also makes you scared for loved ones it's always scary to think about what could happen while they're gone

Anxiety comes and goes just like the wind. The only way to beat it is the following:

Step one: Lie on any comfortable platform

Step two: Breathe in and out

Step three: Think happy :) Think positive and happy, or just simply daydream.

Step four: You do not know the future, so why are you anxious? You haven't seen the future to be anxious about losing loved ones or friends. Think positive, nothing is gonna come to you, you're a really great friend SaucyFemboyo, i know the best will come for you like it always does, and always should.

(PRO TIP: If you ever are in class and have no comfortable platforms, hold a pencil in your hand, and breathe, that will, as many people say, "transfer your negative energy away from your body")