Apology to a mod

I like to apologize to Roselia a hard-working mod I'm sorry for calling you those horrible names I hope you read my other post my grief and sadness turn to hate therefore I'm sorry for that Arkham has every right too ban me but I didn't deserve that second chance but I thank him for that anyway Roselia when I first met you you're cool mod it was my fault start friendship got terminated I don't expect you to forgive me but that's up to you thanks

-Theyellowside

You put me through a lot of hell, you made me question everything about myself. For the longest time I was afraid to log on wondering if I was going to see you try and start something again, you practically grabbed at my insecurities of not being accepted for who I really am AND PULLED.
My brain is screaming not to forgive you, you did just about everything on the list of unforgivable things, you went after my friends YOU MADE ME FEEL IN DANGER. The logical part of me wants to hate you, it wants me to throw you down, kick you and then walk away.
However, my emotions tend to get the best of me in situations like this and any of my good friends can confirm that little fact. The emotional side of me wants to forgive you, and I’m willing to do that.
I’m willing to forgive you.
HOWEVER, do know this.
If I see ONE remark towards my friends WHO DID NOTHING WRONG, if I find out that you’ve gone back to your old racist/homophobic ways I WILL NOT HESITATE TO CUT YOU OUT OF MY LIFE.
You have one chance
DO. NOT. RUIN. IT.
I will not be forgiving next time

You put me through a lot of hell, you made me question everything about myself. For the longest time I was afraid to log on wondering if I was going to see you try and start something again, you practically grabbed at my insecurities of not being accepted for who I really am AND PULLED.
My brain is screaming not to forgive you, you did just about everything on the list of unforgivable things, you went after my friends YOU MADE ME FEEL IN DANGER. The logical part of me wants to hate you, it wants me to throw you down, kick you and then walk away.
However, my emotions tend to get the best of me in situations like this and any of my good friends can confirm that little fact. The emotional side of me wants to forgive you, and I’m willing to do that.
I’m willing to forgive you.
HOWEVER, do know this.
If I see ONE remark towards my friends WHO DID NOTHING WRONG, if I find out that you’ve gone back to your old racist/homophobic ways I WILL NOT HESITATE TO CUT YOU OUT OF MY LIFE.
You have one chance
DO. NOT. RUIN. IT.
I will not be forgiving next time
thank you very much i won't do anything like that again if i do arkham can ban me i'll be the best i can be you wont regret it your decision thanks again Roselia

-Theyellowside

What about to me hmmm
oh i almost forgot about you. ann im sorry for siding with that racist guest i shouldn't have agree with him and sorry i called you other names like cow and some other names i can't think of. ann its up to you to forgive me its ok if you don't want too
maybe we can have a peaceful chat one day yet again thats up too you ann. have a great day

-theyellowside

oh i almost forgot about you. ann im sorry for siding with that racist guest i shouldn't have agree with him and sorry i called you other names like cow and some other names i can't think of. ann its up to you to forgive me its ok if you don't want too
maybe we can have a peaceful chat one day yet again thats up too you ann. have a great day

-theyellowside
Same as roselia i will give you one chance only one but as for now we are cool

so you forgive this homophobic dumbass yet for some reason, everybody still has a grudge against me even tho I didn't do anything?????????

so you forgive this homophobic dumbass yet for some reason, everybody still has a grudge against me even tho I didn't do anything?????????
Oh we never forgive this homophibic racist doechebag we just made an truce time will come and he will get judged trust me