Apology.

bateman32

Hello!
I was banned for "Doxing" and I would just like to say, I'm sorry. I should not done that. I sent this guy a randomly generated IP address because he was being creepy towards me (im 13 and he was much older, and even sent me photos of his genitalia) but I understand that I shouldn't of done that, and reported it instead. I am very sorry, and would like a second chance. I don't think I've had any other offences, and am very regretful. My username is bateman32. Please consider unbanning me.

Hello!
I was banned for "Doxing" and I would just like to say, I'm sorry. I should not done that. I sent this guy a randomly generated IP address because he was being creepy towards me (im 13 and he was much older, and even sent me photos of his genitalia) but I understand that I shouldn't of done that, and reported it instead. I am very sorry, and would like a second chance. I don't think I've had any other offences, and am very regretful. My username is bateman32. Please consider unbanning me.
a rule break is a rule break. instead of doxing the overaged person, you could’ve reported them to a moderator 🤷🏻‍♀️
jus wait for what Arkham would say about it, i guess

Hello!
Just as “hershy” said doxxing is a major concern, and not to messed around with! You should have considered the consequences before doing what you did.