Ban enquiry :)

My sister just got her six hour kick, which was reasonable & I'm not here to try and reverse it. All I do ask is that the ban she receives is not an IP ban. I've been banned before due to ip, and I don't really want that to happen again.

- Her username is 'LCIR' & Mine should be listed with her alts (VIP user).

Please do me a favour and dont IP ban, she doesn't plan on bypassing, and, I think we can both agree that I had nothing to do with her actions.

Thanks in advance ♡

Ik I’m not a mod rn, but I have to say this. This sister of yours has gotten banned 2 times already, and this is supposedly her third. I really do think she needs to learn or change her ways of behaving on the chat. She also called Arkham a ped0 in the chat, so idk how that’s gonna help her not get a ban. All bans are ip based though. I suggest either getting your sister to change her behavior or just tell her to not go on the site anymore at this point. )=

Completely agree. Taking in mind that all bans are ip based, will there be any way for me to access my account without the ban screen showing? Also should ask whether this will affect my kick history, since I know mines already at the warning point. Will the ban be lifted from my account once the 30 days is up, or will there be something else?

I apologise to all moderators and Arkham for the trouble she had/has caused, I suppose it's my responsibility to stop this from happening in the future.

Wish you all a lovely 2023 :)