ban

impemoji

Hello, i was banned for talking about rape? I get that it is a sensitive topic but i was just talking about my experiences and what my classmates have said/done and didnt have the intent to cause any harm, just to make people more aware.
Im sorry that it may have come out offensive but as stated it wasnt my intention, and I know I have been banned a couple of times previously but I honestly didnt know talking about this subject in a respectful manner would get me banned, ill try to avoid it in future.

You read the rules upon using the chat right? The one you broke clearly states:

KCR3 - Sexual behavior
No sexual messages or content is to be posted. This includes topics, images, and videos that involve nudity, horny behavior, fetishes, master/slave, or dom/sub practices, as well as discussions about incest, rape, and bestiality.

Even if its meant to be civilized, any type of discussion about it still breaks the rule. It's a very sensitive topic for kids chats and who knows, it could have triggered someone's ptsd if they read what you were talking about. I'm sorry, but you have to serve a second ban period.

♡Lumi♡

KCR3 - Sexual behavior
No sexual messages or content is to be posted. This includes topics, images, and videos that involve nudity, horny behavior, fetishes, master/slave, or dom/sub practices, as well as discussions about incest, rape, and bestiality.

Even if its meant to be civilized, any type of discussion about it still breaks the rule. It's a very sensitive topic for kids chats and who knows, it could have triggered someone's ptsd if they read what you were talking about. I'm sorry, but you have to serve a second ban period.

♡Lumi♡
Can u read mine

KCR3 - Sexual behavior

♡Lumi♡
I did not read the rules, no, so i didnt know the actual regulations and i apologise. I can go through a ban period still, thanks for your time