Banned a while back, would like an appeal

BinxMoon<3

I got banned last year and kinda desperate for people to talk to. I don't remember what my old username was, but I'll try to find it and/or the screenshot

By now your old account would have been deleted from the server.

It is the same one you use for the forum, right? I ask because I found that one on the banned IP list.

I forgot that last year was less than a month ago so your old account could still be on the server, so yeah I would try to remember that one.

Well seeing as I have no idea what you were banned for originally I am going to suggest waiting until your account deletes from the server.

An offense before it is that I sent lyrics that were triggering/inappropriate

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220120-001834.png
    Screenshot_20220120-001834.png
    263.1 KB · Views: 18
There is just something very suspicious with this, I mean if you say it was way back in October/November then your account would be deleted from the server along with any IP number connected to it, so why would it still be blocking you?

I understand that you will be unable to enter, the IP you are using now is on the banned IP list. The question would be why after almost 2 months would your IP still be on the server. I mean if your account was deleted that would mean your IP would be also I believe unless that is not how it works?

The error message saying you’re ineligible to join is due to you selecting an age lower/higher than we allow. Not because of your IP. Then it would say you’ve reached maximum registrations.

So you’ve either tried to enter the room as an underage user, or as an overage user. System blocks those attempts for obvious safety reasons