Banned about site whos name I did not mention..

kazaraz

And if I'd been allowed to type one more line, you'd have known why...

I was going to post a warning, because it's like the wicked witches home in Hansel and Gretel...

all they eye candy enabled.
all the features enabled.
everybody gets vip.

too good to be true.
my guess would be run by traffickers or the like.

warning should be given, don't you think??
since i didn't give a site name... kind of a wth?

I have tried warning people away from that chat ever since the day I found that one of the owners is a total and complete pedophile. That alone should be enough to make a person stay away from that site like the plague. But you know how it is, all the bling all the VIP everything for free. It's obviously enticement.

And if I'd been allowed to type one more line, you'd have known why...

I was going to post a warning, because it's like the wicked witches home in Hansel and Gretel...

all they eye candy enabled.
all the features enabled.
everybody gets vip.

too good to be true.
my guess would be run by traffickers or the like.

warning should be given, don't you think??
since i didn't give a site name... kind of a wth?
I tagged you and warned you and you continued to post 3 messages about this site after that warning. Looked to me that you were praising the site and trying to get people to pm you about it.

user kazaraz..
definitely not praising it.
I only remember getting two lines typed.
did not name a site, so definitely not advertising a competing site and as I said, my intent was to warn.
was there a better way to do it? probably.
I'm human.
made a mistake.
does that warrant a ban for an action that DID NOT occur.
if I had named the site, maybe.
perhaps a news post would be the right way to handle it,if it hasn't already been done.

I only found out about it because of a friend from here, and I'm doing everything I can to get her to leave it. if you could reach out to jayda, tell her what you know about it, she didn't care when I told her it was stoo good to be true.

which is why I came here to try and put the word out.

my apologies for trying to do the right thing.

i use kc on a phone, and often I don't hear the tones, and I only see so far up.

so Seb's warnings went unseen.

perhaps a pop-up for warnings would be a good remedy, force the user to stop, see the message, acknowledge the message before continuing.

then these kinds of problems can't happen.

thanks for your time...

user kazaraz..
definitely not praising it.
I only remember getting two lines typed.
did not name a site, so definitely not advertising a competing site and as I said, my intent was to warn.
was there a better way to do it? probably.
I'm human.
made a mistake.
does that warrant a ban for an action that DID NOT occur.
if I had named the site, maybe.
perhaps a news post would be the right way to handle it,if it hasn't already been done.

I only found out about it because of a friend from here, and I'm doing everything I can to get her to leave it. if you could reach out to jayda, tell her what you know about it, she didn't care when I told her it was stoo good to be true.

which is why I came here to try and put the word out.

my apologies for trying to do the right thing.

i use kc on a phone, and often I don't hear the tones, and I only see so far up.

so Seb's warnings went unseen.

perhaps a pop-up for warnings would be a good remedy, force the user to stop, see the message, acknowledge the message before continuing.

then these kinds of problems can't happen.

thanks for your time...
Honestly I get that you could miss that tag but you have to understand how it looks for staff when you warn someone and they continue to (sarcastically apparently) praise a rival site.

As for forcing users to aknowledge my warning, sure maybe we should have a feature like that but you cant expect me to sit around and wait for you to aknowledge me while youre actively breaking the rules.

Also know that my protocol doesn't say that I should be warning first when handling advertising rival sites and it's always just a instant ban kick. With that being said I'm fine to call this a mistake and let you be unbanned just because you didnt actively send any links to this website to my knowledge. I dont call the shots when it comes to unbans though.

If the moderator retracted the kick which it seems is the case then I will unban

Thank you ever so much, Seb-, Arkham

The idea would be a full page overlay with the warning message. The user would have to see the message, then the acknowledgement button... the only way to proceed is acknowledge the warning. the user would be unable to do anything until acknowledged... that gives you 100% certifiable proof the user saw the warning.

hmm maybe mimic the ban screen if the user closes their browser, then a replica acknowledge button....

Actually, maybe the ban code mimic, with an acknowledgement button would be the perfect solution...

Just some thoughts.