banned again lol

Logan

had a dispute in chat where someone said "it's not wrong to date a 18 year old when your 21"

to which I gave an example saying "I'm 21 dating a 18-year-old" and was banned

this has to be looked into if you don't mind because personally, i don't think it's fair to be banned check the convo.

it honestly make me no difference i was unfairly banned

lmaooo no s h i t you got banned
are you stupid?
The website specifically says that you have to be 13 to 19 years old and overage members are not allowed
Why tf would you say that your 21? Forget about that, why would you even come here at all if you're 21?
Lol i'm glad your banned because nobody wants creeps like you on here.

first off what??

how am I creep when I was 16 born April 16th, 2005

full name: rei oliver hatsune

i was banned because i didn't agree with something someone said which you can go check the chat logs

honestly, you don't know the situation so just mind your business lol

you make absolutely no sense if i was honestly 21 why would i be on a forum fighting a case.

if you want to call me a so-called "creep" at least know what you're talking about rather than trying to be funny.

It was probably a mistake and they saw "I'm 21" out of context. I'd recommend staying away from giving examples in the first person. lol

first off what??

how am I creep when I was 16 born April 16th, 2005

full name: rei oliver hatsune

i was banned because i didn't agree with something someone said which you can go check the chat logs

honestly, you don't know the situation so just mind your business lol

you make absolutely no sense if i was honestly 21 why would i be on a forum fighting a case.

if you want to call me a so-called "creep" at least know what you're talking about rather than trying to be funny.
lmaoo what?
it's not my fault you left out important information dude
Ok lets say you aren't actually 21, why would you still say you are? The mods are always watching so you have to be careful
You're telling me to mind my buisness? lol atleast i'm not crying like you and being so pissed for nothing