Banned for an accident!

Amess@1

I am 18 which is within the age acceptable by the rules. I accidentally selected 15 however. When i went to fix it i selected 25 (idk why that's even an option) it was late and i was half asleep. Anyways i was having a wonderful convo with someone who shares the same faith as me and would like to be able to talk to them again. Even if long enough to tell them what happened, but i can't even log in as guest

I think I know which user you are(even though you didn't provide us your username). Those mistakes shouldn't happen. How can you supposedly wanna choose 18, then you accidentally clicked on 15, but it was 25...You had to have seen it since you also uploaded a pfp and the account was created quite a few days ago....Like bruh lmao. You will have to show proof of Date of birth to the admin. Do it via pms here in the forums. His account is @Kevin just press on "Start conversation". Till you have proven your age you will remain banned and don't try to come back till it's resolved.

I am 18 which is within the age acceptable by the rules. I accidentally selected 15 however. When i went to fix it i selected 25 (idk why that's even an option) it was late and i was half asleep. Anyways i was having a wonderful convo with someone who shares the same faith as me and would like to be able to talk to them again. Even if long enough to tell them what happened, but i can't even log in as guest
I hope you realize that same person who had a “wonderful convo” with you was also the one who reported you too, so not sure why you’d care to talk to them again if they ratted you out. 0of Anyway I kicked you out because your age was set to 25 and haven’t witnessed you having 15 or 18 in your profile beforehand. If you are truly 18, then follow what Tifa said.

I hope you realize that same person who had a “wonderful convo” with you was also the one who reported you too, so not sure why you’d care to talk to them again if they ratted you out. 0of Anyway I kicked you out because your age was set to 25 and haven’t witnessed you having 15 or 18 in your profile beforehand. If you are truly 18, then follow what Tifa said.
Absolutely destroyed