Banned for changing Age

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDeity

How the **** is this bannable.
1.) I’m 15, not 14 so I fixed a mistake I didn’t realize I made when I created the account
2.) it’s literally from 14 to 15, it’s not even like I changed it a **** ton of an amount
3.) if you get fucking BANNED for 6 whole hours for changing your age why is it allowed ?!? What the actual ****?!?
4.) So if I’m on the website for a year and my birthday passes and I change my age, I get banned ??? The ****???
5.) my birthday is coming up soon too, but since I get banned for changing it do I just keep it as 15? If someone finds out I’m not 15 and that I turned 16 do I get banned for not changing it? What the fuckkkk

What’s wrong with you mods for having such a hate boner for me I didn’t even do ****

How the **** is this bannable.
1.) I’m 15, not 14 so I fixed a mistake I didn’t realize I made when I created the account
2.) it’s literally from 14 to 15, it’s not even like I changed it a **** ton of an amount
3.) if you get fucking BANNED for 6 whole hours for changing your age why is it allowed ?!? What the actual ****?!?
4.) So if I’m on the website for a year and my birthday passes and I change my age, I get banned ??? The ****???
5.) my birthday is coming up soon too, but since I get banned for changing it do I just keep it as 15? If someone finds out I’m not 15 and that I turned 16 do I get banned for not changing it? What the fuckkkk

What’s wrong with you mods for having such a hate boner for me I didn’t even do ****

Attachments

• F2954281-B87B-49E7-A609-B42D5E89DEF3.jpeg
    F2954281-B87B-49E7-A609-B42D5E89DEF3.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 17
Someone even reported to me that you constantly change ages on teen chat too, so now it seems more believable than ever that you do that. I actually told the reporter you weren't lying and distinctly remember your age being 14, but since you wanna continue to keep changing your ages within teen chat and now kids chat. It only makes me believe that this guy's report to me about you is more true than what you're trying to complain about.

1644790027769.png

1644790072373.png

1644790125595.png

1644790161666.png

Hold up. So because someone SAYS that im "Chaning my age" that AUTOMATICALLY means that thats exactly what im fucking doing? This is aboslute fucking BULLSHIT. My age on teen chat is "DO NOT DISPLAY" or 15. I have NEVER changed my age on teenchat. I do not know this person either. This person does not even seem to provide fucking proof of me chanigng my age yet you still take it as facts?? What the actual **** is this moderation???

Youre also the same Mod who muted me for having socials in my Bio, its very obvious you have something against me for no fucking reason. Me getting banned for FIXING my age from 14 to 15 is absolutley ridiciouls. you ddint answer a single one of the questions I asked either,

1.) If I get fucking BANNED for SIX hours for CHANGING my age where is my warning and WHY is it fucking allowed??
2.) Why are you taking some random ass person who I DONT KNOW as facts??? This person probably hates me for the same fucking reason YOU CLEARLY do. So just like you do, they would do anything to get me banned or muted. this moderation is aboslutley insane. i cant believe im getting this type of treatment from someone who has power.

I legit got banned for FIXING my age from 14 to 15, to MATCH my teenchat age. this is complete bullshit. Someone straight lied about me chanign my age on teenchat WITHOUT proof and this happens?? Is ther any other mod with some common sense?? what am i witnessing lmfaooo

idk I typed a lot but this is so frustrating. I legit did absolutley nothing

No fucking wayyyy bruh how did I get permanently banned from switching my age from 14 to 15… this is so ridiculous…

Attachments

• 3AB3CE4A-07AD-46AD-93CE-95BE9E835900.jpeg
    3AB3CE4A-07AD-46AD-93CE-95BE9E835900.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.