Banned for cloning the admin?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belo

I was banned for logging in as a guest and jokingly logging in as "Arrkham", not even Arkham's username name, although the names looked alike. I was not trying to act like him. I just thought it'd be funny to log in as a guest, with a name like "Arrkham", and see what people would say. As far as I know the word "clone" means to "make an identical copy of". All I did was log into the site with the name "Arrkham" I did not try to act like the admin, and I did not try and make others think I was the admin.

Last edited:
KCR4 clearly states this "Cloning of profiles, in any kind of way, is not allowed. Catfishing isn’t allowed either, if you want to use pictures from the internet of real-life people, then clarify in your bio that it isn’t you. (Ex: “pfp is not me”)"

In any kind of way means even if you are playing around trying to fool someone by misspelling slightly. This excuse of "It was not an exact clone" is pretty lame. You knew exactly what it was referring to because you even said you were doing it to see what people would say. In other words to see what reaction you would get. Well, I guess you now know that reaction!

These are the rules one must agree to before entering the chat. In these rules it says nothing about cloning not being allowed.
317840375_706313444014608_8197604865096474834_n.jpg

all users have to agree to these rules before entering the chatroom. I was unaware of the "Cloning of profiles, IN ANY KIND OF WAY, is not allowed." rule. I am sorry for "cloning" you. I was logging into a guest account with the username "Arrkham". I did not know that using a username, like the one I had, was against the rules. I did not know I was "cloning" another user by simply logging in with a name like "Arrkham".

I used the guest thing because it would be funnier, I didn't think nor know what I was doing was wrong or against the rules. Obviously, I know now that even username stuff is against the rules

Not everyone has had the chance to read these rules. https://www.kidschat.net/forums/threads/kidschat-rules.1527/
Everyone pretty much knows the rules you have to agree to in the "I accept" thing, but these rules are not as "famous"
So when you enter the chat you do not see the rules link that is in the green topic banner? You have never gone into the newsfeed where there is also the very same link to the rules?topic banner.JPG

I don't pay attention to the alerts that pop up in the chat. All I want to do is check my pm's and talk to people.

Well I PM'd you here in the forum saying what I would be willing to do without this thing becoming permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.