Banned for no reason

I was banned apparently for "advertising" even tho i never did, thanks alot kevin, unban me i never did anything

User is lil_meow

Last edited:
You was probably the fool spamming the link to another chat room today as a guest...

Good luck with that

maybe instead of saying “thanks alot Kevin” provide your username. the Mods will probably tell you why they issued a ban request (since I think that’s what they do)
either way, as Advocate said Good Luck with that.
(also wow, I replied hella late lmaoo)
92A19295-F489-4208-AF61-C8774FC575A8.jpeg

Last edited:
I was banned apparently for "advertising" even tho i never did, thanks alot kevin, unban me i never did anything
The kick of you advertising was done awhile ago, not recently. That's probably why it comes as a surprise to you. It was only a matter of time you were gonna end up banned for advertising anyway tbh.

-Luminous

You was probably the fool spamming the link to another chat room today as a guest...

Good luck with that
Actually that wasnt me, I don't just go around calling people a cunt and telling them to **** off, also I don't create multiple accounts, and how could I be tagging the name if I was on my own account, another thing to, I dont even go on that site

The kick of you advertising was done awhile ago, not recently. That's probably why it comes as a surprise to you. It was only a matter of time you were gonna end up banned for advertising anyway tbh.

-Luminous
I never advertised, the morning that I came on it was like around 7am ish I had 3 hours on the kick, i remember that day I never did anything, i dont advertise on this site, i have on other sites but that was months ago, you cant just false kick me for no reason

Actually that wasnt me, I don't just go around calling people a cunt and telling them to **** off, also I don't create multiple accounts, and how could I be tagging the name if I was on my own account, another thing to, I dont even go on that site
I never said you was the xenophobic person, I said the one spamming the link between kicks so k...

Unless your saying that's you here instead of the guest giving the link to another site your the xenophob that had a thing for Canadians being done to humiliate them...

🤥

Attachments

• FBABC277-CB50-4FFA-B325-398759F7B0AF.jpeg
    FBABC277-CB50-4FFA-B325-398759F7B0AF.jpeg
    522.9 KB · Views: 26
I never advertised, the morning that I came on it was like around 7am ish I had 3 hours on the kick, i remember that day I never did anything, i dont advertise on this site, i have on other sites but that was months ago, you cant just false kick me for no reason
You probably just don't remember. Considering you lied about the creation of multiple accounts, you're probably lying about this too. I'm not sure why the mod who kicked you would lie as they haven't lied before. You have just now, so who do we believe? 🤔

You probably just don't remember. Considering you lied about the creation of multiple accounts, you're probably lying about this too. I'm not sure why the mod who kicked you would lie as they haven't lied before. You have just now, so who do we believe? 🤔
I never lyed about it I have multiple people who have met the people that live with me, I have to share my computer around, I personally have 2 accounts that belong to me and the other one belongs to my sister the other ones were just to catch someone cheating i did it once I hardley used the accounts

I never said you was the xenophobic person, I said the one spamming the link between kicks so k...

Unless your saying that's you here instead of the guest giving the link to another site your the xenophob that had a thing for Canadians being done to humiliate them...
Why would I wanna humiliate myself that's stupid, also why would I report myself

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-19 8.03.29 AM.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-19 8.03.29 AM.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 15