Banned for no reason

Whatsup

Hi just informing you that on October 9th I was banned from kids chat I was not online from the dates October 3rd to the 11th my user name is Bulbasaur and my account was hacked also it says on the note overage if the age of 17 is over age then so is AA Sanz and his girlfriend which I know for a fact Angel which changes her names several times is 19 years old so if 17 is over age 19 is definitely overage

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221027_222112_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221027_222112_Chrome.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 16
I believe you are not using the correct forum...This is not chat-avenue/kids this is kidschat.net.

Hi just informing you that on October 9th I was banned from kids chat I was not online from the dates October 3rd to the 11th my user name is Bulbasaur and my account was hacked also it says on the note overage if the age of 17 is over age then so is AA Sanz and his girlfriend which I know for a fact Angel which changes her names several times is 19 years old so if 17 is over age 19 is definitely overage
Lemme shed some light on this:

1. There is no way your account got hacked, unless you gave someone your password, hence account sharing.

2. AA sanz and Avi are 20, but they are staff, so they are allowed on kc ave with an exemption from the Administrator just like how Arkham and Seb are for this kc.

3. With how things are handled on chat ave forums, creating a thread in their mute/kick/ban inquiries won't matter since AA sanz prefers his complaints to be dealt with in forum pm, and therefore, I will send you a link to his profile on kc avenue forums and all you have to do is press "start conversation" and then prove to AA sanz that you are not Overage by simply giving him your school ID or by sending a selfie of yourself with a sign/message of AA sanz's choice.
https://forum.chat-avenue.com/members/aa-sanz.276053/