Banned unreasonably

TheDeity

They told me to stop talking about not liking fat girls? And I did, yet they still banned me? And for 29 days? My previous ban was only 14 minutes I don’t think this is warranted.

I said I ain’t like girls with high body counts. Like once. And nothing else was said on it from anyone else or me at all. lmao why is that bannable

I didn’t intentionally cite drama, they just didn’t like what I said. And again I did stop on the body thing after they warned me so I don’t understand why I was banned still

Attachments

• 619062AD-4883-479D-AE29-003778086E20.png
    619062AD-4883-479D-AE29-003778086E20.png
    477.9 KB · Views: 33
I think I already know but I want to check, what kind of body count did you mean?

They told me to stop talking about not liking fat girls? And I did, yet they still banned me? And for 29 days? My previous ban was only 14 minutes I don’t think this is warranted.

I said I ain’t like girls with high body counts. Like once. And nothing else was said on it from anyone else or me at all. lmao why is that bannable

I didn’t intentionally cite drama, they just didn’t like what I said. And again I did stop on the body thing after they warned me so I don’t understand why I was banned still
You again L