BANNED while kicked?

ineedhelp

please someone i need HELPPPPP!! i checked to see how much longer i have to be in kicked jail (for no reason) and the count down was gone and it just said "you been banned from this SITE you CANNOT ENTER"??
how the heck do u get banned while your already kicked? its one thing if someone bothered explaining why i was kicked in the first place but to ban me for life on top of that is just bad moderating.
nothing personal to any mods (even tho i take this very personal and disrespectful) but this is the definition of too much power and no accountability. we got rid of dictatorships and czars and totalitarian rule because its not right.
if any of yall could take a second away from kicking everybody out of chat to come address these issues it would be greatly appreciated :) thanks

even if they ARE correct and the ban was legit this is a shady way to go about it because i still wouldnt know what I apparently did to violate the rules. so when i just turn around and make a new account (im not going to) what did i learn? nothingso what was the point of even kicking me in the first place?
just a hypothetical question.

Check your other thread, I included a response there. If you feel like this is undeserved, please provide full context of what happened for you to be kicked and also provide your username so we can look into it.

even if they ARE correct and the ban was legit this is a shady way to go about it because i still wouldnt know what I apparently did to violate the rules. so when i just turn around and make a new account (im not going to) what did i learn? nothingso what was the point of even kicking me in the first place?
just a hypothetical question.
What's your username tho?

Just send your username to an active forums mod privately and they'll let you know how to go about it. However you admitted you know why you got kicked. You copy pasted something another user said. It happened to be related to inappropriate cam and you got max kicked, and therefore got banned a few hours later. Depending on your history it may or may not be revoked.