Banned?

Ichigo

Hello,
I was banned a few months ago in August I think and idk if I have been unbanned or the list has cleared or whatever it may be called, but the issue im having is that I can't login to my account, I have entered in my password and I have even tried resetting it, but it says that account does not exist?? I have also tried making a new account because my other ones were not working and it said I have reached the maximum amount of accounts. I have also forgotten the email to some of the accounts, so that may be the problem. Thank you for your time!!
My username on there was Ichigo btw
-Ichigo

Hello,
I was banned a few months ago in August I think and idk if I have been unbanned or the list has cleared or whatever it may be called, but the issue im having is that I can't login to my account, I have entered in my password and I have even tried resetting it, but it says that account does not exist?? I have also tried making a new account because my other ones were not working and it said I have reached the maximum amount of accounts. I have also forgotten the email to some of the accounts, so that may be the problem. Thank you for your time!!
My username on there was Ichigo btw
-Ichigo
OMG THAT EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME WERTHGFDSABGFVCDSXAZ