Banned

Faith

Hello!My name is Faith. I’ve realized I’ve made some mistakes. I recently got kicked from your guys website for 5 hours by typing in a “rival website” (i believe Im not sure).I had the the message in my bio for quite a while stating “i also have three two one chat if you guys recognize me! :D”(I believe that what was stated),so I assumed it was okay until the kick, so I just now recently realized It was against the rules and I apologize for not looking through the terms and conditions closely. I then went back on your guys website with a different account I previously had before ,which I realized I made the mistake of doing that since individuals started saying I was “bypassing”. At first I didn’t have much clue on what it meant (since I’m starting to learn a lot about the internet and new terms I didn’t have a lot of knowledge about), which now I realized it meant to “ignore rules” I believe.It was not my intention to go back on your guys website and to continue to ignore your guys rules nor bypass you guys and I apologize for not looking through the terms and conditions once again. I went back on your guys website with an alt due to me wanting to chat with other individuals and friends I was previously chatting with just to pass time until my real account gotten unlocked.All of this lead to the banning of me entering your guys website. I struggle with making friends in the real world (Lol😅) and I don’t really have social medias to chat with friends ,which is why I come on this website on the daily to make friends. My real account was Faith7584.Again, i truly apologize for this situation, it was due to me misunderstanding information i had little knowledge of.I went over your guys rules and now i am fully aware of the rules and will try my best to avoid breaking the rules. All I ask if you guys could possibly unban me, I fully understand if not and I apologize for this inconvenience. Thank you ,and happy holidays

(PS: if account is not able to get unbanned, could I request deletion of my banned account if it is not already deleted? Thank you,)

Attachments

• 71281591-5132-48DD-B5CC-3E4F52C87FCD.png
    71281591-5132-48DD-B5CC-3E4F52C87FCD.png
    171.3 KB · Views: 12