banned

I know I deserve to be banned but you can ask the moderators I've been a good user
I haven't caused problems since arkham gave me me a warning. i made my apologies to ann and Roselia and I would like to hear from Arkham himself thanks

Last edited:
I know I deserve to be banned but you can ask the moderators I've been a good user
I haven't caused problems since arkham gave me me a warning. i made my apologies to ann and Roselia and Arkham
pms me on on the brother site kids chat chat Avenue in demotes me. I would like to hear from Arkham himself thanks
no

I haven't caused problems since arkham gave me me a warning. i made my apologies to ann and Roselia and I would like to hear from Arkham himself thanks
Your post doesn't tell ark why you were banned. Perhaps that's why ark hasn't answered this thread yet. You must tell him that you were unfairly ip banned for no reason. Or, when you get mod back on chat avenue, message him about it directly.