Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

ale

Can you uban my account arhi because that guy who reported me is a hacker actually smd I know him I can send a picture of me so show who I am he's the person who was trying to hack the site he has his own site he uses people too so unban my account

Can you uban my account ahri because that guy who reported me is a hacker actually smd I know him I can send a picture of me so show who I am he's the person who was trying to hack the site he has his own site he uses people too so unban my account

It appears that this ban you gotten seems to be you're overage. Apparently it shows that you did not show proof to one of the admins that you are not. And also, this "hacker" person you're talking about is just one of the trolls who scares people. He can't hack the site. But that doesn't matter at this point. You will need to show proof that you are not overage to be allowed to come back, but if not, then you cannot be unbanned. Probably can't come back either way since you are KOS, but that is up to the admins' decision.

It appears that this ban you gotten seems to be you're overage. Apparently it shows that you did not show proof to one of the admins that you are not. And also, this "hacker" person you're talking about is just one of the trolls who scares people. He can't hack the site. But that doesn't matter at this point. You will need to show proof that you are not overage to be allowed to come back, but if not, then you cannot be unbanned. Probably can't come back either way since you are KOS, but that is up to the admins' decision.
The "hacker" they're talking about is a vip and the person sent me ss's of them threatening and blackmailing that vip over something that happened on other sites which is beyond our moderation.

This person is found and exposed to be the sadsun user that we dealt with previously, and that person did not show correct proof to arkham from last time, so they will keep being banned until they do so.

Can you uban my account arhi because that guy who reported me is a hacker actually smd I know him I can send a picture of me so show who I am he's the person who was trying to hack the site he has his own site he uses people too so unban my account

Requirement to be unbanned and un-kos:

1. Pm me or Arkham on here with any form of ID and block out everything but age and dob. You tried the sign method last time and it didn't work because you looked the same as the overaged woman we saw, so that method is out of the question. Failure to do this will result in a permanent ban!

Thread closed to avoid unnecessary drama like last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.