Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericsson

So I got banned for kos perv
I am not a perv but I understand it since I said things like "I wanna smash Steve cobs" as a joke.
I don't know if my name is on the kick list I didn't check. I never said something that is VERY pervy and could get me banned and if I did I forgot since it was like 4 am. I do remember saying something like "AUGH IM COMING" when someone sent a photo of a corn, I got kicked for 15 minutes and came back like normal so idk.
Am I banned forever or do I wait 2 weeks? I don't get the kos thing.

Your main account "Sodapack" was banned for numerous of inappropriate contents non-stop. Then you decide to start bypassing the bans without waiting 2 weeks. Constantly bypassing and failure to wait puts you into KOS. You seemed so impatient on waiting. Your main account hasn't been deleted yet. But since you're now KOS, it's up the admin's decision whether if you're allowed back or not. You have been given many chances to be patient to come back.

So I got banned for kos perv
I am not a perv but I understand it since I said things like "I wanna smash Steve cobs" as a joke.
I don't know if my name is on the kick list I didn't check. I never said something that is VERY pervy and could get me banned and if I did I forgot since it was like 4 am. I do remember saying something like "AUGH IM COMING" when someone sent a photo of a corn, I got kicked for 15 minutes and came back like normal so idk.
Am I banned forever or do I wait 2 weeks? I don't get the kos thing.
Considering your past behavior on Sodapack, and your kick on ericsson, you are most definitely a pervert or behave in a pervert-like manner.

You've bypassed your bans around 5+ times, and atp, the ban is permanent. Of course not for you though because you'll just reset your IP and come back again! But, I can play this game too you know. If I were you, I wouldn't fight battles I can't win.

Thread closed because I'm not about to listen to excuses or whining.

Status
Not open for further replies.