Being banned

Olive_oOo

Hello,
Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if there was any way to get unbanned.

I was banned for "Spamming" but I don't even know what I was spamming or why I was banned for it.
I went to comment on my friend Liky_oOo's post and when I commented the system said "This comment can not be posted" Or something along the lines of that, then I was kicked off the chat and was told I was banned for spamming.
I would just like to know what happend and why I was banned for something I was not a where that I was doing and if there is any way that I could get unbanned.
If there is not a way for me to get unbanned I would like to know if there is anyway that I could make a new account to talk to my friends on here.
I am not someone that would do anything to get in trouble on purpose and I am sorry if I did anything wrong but I just come on here to chat with my friends and be me.

My username for the chat is the same as on here

Last edited:
Hello,
Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if there was any way to get unbanned.

I was banned for "Spamming" but I don't even know what I was spamming or why I was banned for it.
I went to comment on my friend Liky_oOo's post and when I commented the system said "This comment can not be posted" Or something along the lines of that, then I was kicked off the chat and was told I was banned for spamming.
I would just like to know what happend and why I was banned for something I was not a where that I was doing and if there is any way that I could get unbanned.
If there is not a way for me to get unbanned I would like to know if there is anyway that I could make a new account to talk to my friends on here.
I am not someone that would do anything to get in trouble on purpose and I am sorry if I did anything wrong but I just come on here to chat with my friends and be me.

My username for the chat is the same as on here
Your ban was a spam ban for an inappropriate comment. That's not really something to be banned for unless you did it many times. I'll have Kevin come here and see what his take on this is.

-Ophelia/Fjorm