Bot

DetectiveTeaCup102

There is this bot that messages you.
It's the same one every time. For users 14 or under.
This bot needs to be removed. Thanks to my friend, I found out about it. And yes. Each and every time you make an account that is 14 or under, it will give you this message. Sharing a Snapchat account. PicsArt_05-31-08.49.38.jpg
I would love for it to be removed. And no matter how many times it get reported (I'm sure it's been reported many times before.) It will remain. As it is still here. Unless I'm dumb. I could very well be.
~Jas 🌼

This bot needs to be removed. Thanks to my friend, I found out about it. And yes. Each and every time you make an account that is 14 or under, it will give you this message. Sharing a Snapchat account. View attachment 1231
I would love for it to be removed. And no matter how many times it get reported (I'm sure it's been reported many times before.) It will remain. As it is still here. Unless I'm dumb. I could very well be.
~Jas 🌼
I think they're also on kidschat avenue I remember someone with a similar name pming me. But then again I get a ton of those each day so idk

This bot needs to be removed. Thanks to my friend, I found out about it. And yes. Each and every time you make an account that is 14 or under, it will give you this message. Sharing a Snapchat account. View attachment 1231
~Jas 🌼
Trust me, we remove these bots all the time. FYI, a quick and easy way to tell it’s a bot is, well, all of them have a generic name followed by a set of 6 numbers. This is also said in the KOS thread. If you see it, report it. Unfortunately, even when these bots are banned they end up ban bypassing and coming back. That’s why you see them so frequently. For us mods, there’s nothing more we can do about it except max kick when we see them.

~Jas 🌼
There's one who's username was beach that asked you to join its chat site