Bring Swagger back

Yes swagger is an excellent mod we need swagger back not some lowlife user who thinks arguing about politics is a good idea

Yeah, it's entirely possible they cracked under the pressure and actually went out of their way to not respond. Which Arkham will take at face value as irresponsibility. Swaggers side on this changes a lot

Yeah, it's entirely possible they cracked under the pressure and actually went out of their way to not respond. Which Arkham will take at face value as irresponsibility. Swaggers side on this changes a lot
You could be correct. Ark has mentioned at 8:55pm yesterday that he pmed swagger to answer. Swagger then logged on until 10pm yesterday. The fact there was no response means she could have cracked under the pressure and had no evidence, thusly, giving wiley coyote an unjustified warning kick. After swagger was demoted, I checked their other accounts and saw that they had a backup account. (not gonna name due to privacy of user) That account was logged on today until 5pm while swagger was not logged on at all day today. This tells me that the comment I am quoting above this post is the most valid scenario due to context clues. If swagger could log on before ark's pm to her goes away and tell what happened, validly, I don't see why she wouldn't be rehired. But, if she continues to hide from justifying the warning kick, then Ark is right in this scenario to demote the mod responsible for a possibly false warning kick that we won't know if it's false or valid until the mod in question steps up to justify what happened and why the kick was valid. The fact she did not quote proof in the kick reason is why all this is even happening. Mods should quote all proof in kick reasons when rules by users are being broken. These vague kick reasons, you now all know, can lead to possible mod demotions and now, drama too. I don't dislike swagger, she is still my friend, but I'm saying that she is technically in the wrong until she comes to explain herself by monday night. (When ark's pm to her runs out and gets autodeleted)

-Ophelia

You could be correct. Ark has mentioned at 8:55pm yesterday that he pmed swagger to answer. Swagger then logged on until 10pm yesterday. The fact there was no response means she could have cracked under the pressure and had no evidence, thusly, giving wiley coyote an unjustified warning kick. After swagger was demoted, I checked their other accounts and saw that they had a backup account. (not gonna name due to privacy of user) That account was logged on today until 5pm while swagger was not logged on at all day today. This tells me that the comment I am quoting above this post is the most valid scenario due to context clues. If swagger could log on before ark's pm to her goes away and tell what happened, validly, I don't see why she wouldn't be rehired. But, if she continues to hide from justifying the warning kick, then Ark is right in this scenario to demote the mod responsible for a possibly false warning kick that we won't know if it's false or valid until the mod in question steps up to justify what happened and why the kick was valid. The fact she did not quote proof in the kick reason is why all this is even happening. Mods should quote all proof in kick reasons when rules by users are being broken. These vague kick reasons, you now all know, can lead to possible mod demotions and now, drama too. I don't dislike swagger, she is still my friend, but I'm saying that she is technically in the wrong until she comes to explain herself by monday night. (When ark's pm to her runs out and gets autodeleted)

-Ophelia
But the thing is oph he should have just suspended him not outright demotion

But the thing is oph he should have just suspended him not outright demotion
Perhaps it is a suspension until ark's pm is deleted, then it'll turn into a demotion. Idk what Ark's thinking because I am not him, but I'm sure if swagger does something to remedy all this on the 'unfairly kicked' thread, she will be rehired easily. It's simple.

Perhaps it is a suspension until ark's pm is deleted, then it'll turn into a demotion. Idk what Ark's thinking because I am not him, but I'm sure if swagger does something to remedy all this on the 'unfairly kicked' thread, she will be rehired easily. It's simple.
Lets hope so but if he wont budge then ark has taken it to far

Its a pm from ark after all, not many are excited when getting a message from him or sending one to him, he really doesn't come off as friendly, hopefully she comes and gives her side of the story and reasoning