Bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xdemonking

I am geting bully by everone i anit a troll i am here to get firend an a gf an everday cat an catus an everone are bullying me so we need a change an that with cat an caus so i think they need to be demoted what u guy think

I find it almost unbelievable that the two moderators you chose and claim they are bullying you are two the most levelheaded non-aggressive moderators I have ever dealt with. You claim that this is going on, on a daily basis.

So where is your proof? Where is the flag reports? I am sure if it was is terrible as you are claiming there would be proof somewhere unless... Well let's just say some people like to gain attention no matter how it is achieved.

But I am fair, if there is proof out there show it.

That's the point! You don't have proof Cactus and I were bullying you.
Every single time when I ask you to stop with the drama with me you don't stop. You make a thread here everytime I kicked you.

You had false reported me like twice in the chat which was totally not even reportable. Just completely got super-offended for being called "Troll". I never ever bullied you. You're just asking for trouble!

Calling someone troll an sending trash an call me name is bullying so u have two pick stop bullying me or i am sueing this chat an cat catus an aken kys bitch an asshole

I asked myself why would someone call you a troll. Looking up some definitions of that word brings me to this.

a: to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content

b: to harass, criticize, or antagonize (someone) especially by provocatively disparaging or mocking public statements, postings, or acts

Surely someone would not be calling you a troll unless you fit one of the above descriptions. I mean out of over a hundred people in a chat. Why would anyone single you out for that description without reason?

Something is just not jiving with your claim of being victimized without reason. Let's say that someone did call you a troll what would have brought that on is the next question. I mean like I stated it would be hard to believe that someone would single you out out of over 100 users for no reason at all.

So do you want to shed some light on the real reason someone might have called you a troll and why it has now triggered you to this point. As for you Claiming this

"Cat call me a troll so take that" and this "an catus call me trash"

That is just you saying it. That is not actual proof. If you felt so aggrieved that it triggered you this badly why did you not use the report system to report your complaint instead of just coming to the forum and making unsubstantiated accusations?

Status
Not open for further replies.