Bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xdemonking

Ever time i was on this chat catus king an other mod was bullying me an calling me a **** so let me ask this get becuse i have a disable i get bully like come on an the owner leting it happed so to me no one repect disable people so u are rasict to disable people are u

I got online and didn't even start talking to you honestly I don't care about what you do as long as you don't break the rules and I have always been that way all I told you was stop making false accusations about me you continue to make things up for some unknown petty reason to get me in trouble when I have made it clear countless times I want nothing to do with you and I never have

Before you left I didn't talk to you I have never called you anything stop making things up

U think i am going to let u guy get away with that hell no krama comeing for u an cat an everone esle an u cant stop it

This is your last warning. The next false accusation thread you make will be transfered to your kick history.

So u guy really think u going to get away with it hell no krama comeing for u both an when it happed u two going need your mommy an daddy

Lie u an cat valtime call me a p e do
if you can back this up with valid proof instead of worthless and false accusations, then maybe people wouldnt be so fed up with you.

you constantly do this, you start little fights and then you pick apart what you want to see.

if you come to the chat with the “knowledge” you’ll be “bullied” then come with a way to screenshot or record said conversations.

If not, then it is so clearly a desperate attempt to get, well, attention. If that is what you want, I recommend becoming a good user rather than one who constantly makes things up for a good ol’ 4 minute chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.