can i be unkicked pls its been like an hour 30

Bella_

Got kicked for saying "kys" in a joking way and I understand being kicked, but usually this offense only gets you kicked for like 30 minutes and i was kicked for 3 hours :( promise i wont do it again fr this time

Kick times go up the more you commit the same offense. Even joking, something like that isn't taken lightly. We have to be mindful to how it affects others using the chat, and not just the two people passing around the joke too. Your kick time is now up as we speak. Lets see how much you live up to this promise.

Yes, we use an incremental kicking method to make it fair for the users and give them a chance to stop there inappropriate or unacceptable activities. I would say it's fairer then the previous three strike method which some felt was a bit harsh.

You reaching three hours should tell you that you really need to watch what you are saying in the chat. To even insinuate that somebody should kill herself could not only get the chat in trouble, but you in trouble.

If you do not believe this search up that girl who told her boyfriend to kill himself and he did, and she went to jail for it.