CAN WE BAN THESE TOPICS ALREADY?!

Ann Takamaki

Kidschat.net Regular
IM SO FREAKING TIRED SEEING ANOTHER DRAMA CAUSED BY GENDER,RELIGION,POLITICS,NATIONALITY,RACE ETC! CAN THE ADMIN BAN THIS TOPICS ALREADY AND NOT MAKE A SEPARATE ROOM THAT WOULD MAKE THAT ROOM TOXIC AS CHERNOBYL,THREE MILE ISLAND AND FUKUSHIMA COMBINED! AND THIS APPLIES ALSO TO MOOD AND BIO

IF YOU CAN BAN CERTAIN NAMES THEN BANNING POLITICS ISNT HARD!

thank you for listening to my ted talk

Oh it happens some religious biggots comes and cause war or some atheist douchebag starts to insult religion out of nowhere

Point is idc about religion this isnt the place to debate stuff like that and if you say its should be allowed then you need some lobotomy

They are all stupid,idiotic and attention seeking little brats who doesnt have anything to do in their sorry little life like stfu we dont want to hear your opinion smh

There's already a rule about this that doesn't get enforced. The thing that makes this situation hard is that what we need to be enforced there is already a rule for. People SHOULD already be getting punished for actively hating on other people's identities, but they clearly do not or we wouldn't have these constant gender and identity wars.
fa86ad3305d7eafb3d788c3c0212336f.png

Last edited:
I haven't done my research about Fukushima, but I think the city is named Fukushima, as Chernobyl is also named after the city the disaster happened in.

S
IM SO FREAKING TIRED SEEING ANOTHER DRAMA CAUSED BY GENDER,RELIGION,POLITICS,NATIONALITY,RACE ETC! CAN THE ADMIN BAN THIS TOPICS ALREADY AND NOT MAKE A SEPARATE ROOM THAT WOULD MAKE THAT ROOM TOXIC AS CHERNOBYL,THREE MILE ISLAND AND FUKUSHIMA COMBINED! AND THIS APPLIES ALSO TO MOOD AND BIO

IF YOU CAN BAN CERTAIN NAMES THEN BANNING POLITICS ISNT HARD!

thank you for listening to my ted talk
silence peoples opinions? Very authoritarian...

You all do not realize that you already have the ability to make all those issues disappear from your view and it's called the ignore feature.

Go into the person's profile and just click ignore and all those issues disappear from your site sometimes it takes a little bit of self-control to fix the problem.

You all do not realize that you already have the ability to make all those issues disappear from your view and it's called the ignore feature.

Go into the person's profile and just click ignore and all those issues disappear from your site sometimes it takes a little bit of self-control to fix the problem.
Sir I hate to break it to you but the "Out of site out of mind" mindset is unhealthy.

Chat rooms that ban politics, religion and other politicizing topics aren't any less dramatic. What ends up happening is the ban on these topics ends up being unequally enforced, the chat rooms rules feel overbearing and people cause drama in other ways.

Sadly, having a chat room that is free of drama is a pipedream. The problem isn't politics or religion. It's that many people lack the ability to debate respectfully.

I get what you're saying and I do think that religion, politics and other adult topics are above the heads of many teens here and isn't exactly friendly for the age group. Then again, many teens are involved in activism.

Chat rooms that ban politics, religion and other politicizing topics aren't any less dramatic. What ends up happening is the ban on these topics ends up being unequally enforced, the chat rooms rules feel overbearing and people cause drama in other ways.

Sadly, having a chat room that is free of drama is a pipedream. The problem isn't politics or religion. It's that many people lack the ability to debate respectfully.

I get what you're saying and I do think that religion, politics and other adult topics are above the heads of many teens here and isn't exactly friendly for the age group. Then again, many teens are involved in activism.
Chat rooms aren't places for debates, we think you of all people would learn that by now LMAO