Christmas 2023: Santa Lumi's list and bonus event!

Luminous

❤️Waifu Princess❤️
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
Welcome to my Christmas bonus event, hosted by yours truly, Santa Lumi!

This is a bonus event, different from regular events. First, a bonus event will have a long duration and this event will last from December 3rd-December 25th.

How to participate:

There will be many things going on during this event, so read carefully on how to participate down below.

Event #1 Santa Lumi's naughty/nice list: (December 22nd and 23rd only)

This event will take place near the end of the bonus event. Being a known user on chat,(Staff can't participate in this event) you are automatically entered no matter who you are. Your kick history has been kept track of all year. But, I will not include the entire year of 2023. You will receive chat gifts based on your kick history behavior on chat from the months of October-December. People who have joined the chat in November and December can also participate, but there will be stricter cases. These are the two case scenarios that can happen for those who joined the chat during 1-3 of those months: Note: If you are completely new to the site in mid-December-Christmas, you cannot participate.

1. If your history is clear or minimal(2 or less minor kicks) from October-December, you will get 1 chat gift per month you behaved! If your history is clear, you get to choose those gifts yourself! Otherwise, I choose for you.

2. If your history is bad(3 or more minor kicks or 1 major kick) from October-December, you will be spammed with trash can gifts(coal) by Grinch 0sen! 0sen will be helping me with this event. There is no way to know how much coal he'll send you, you just have to be lucky enough to get less!

Casual participation and rewards:

1. All you need to do to casually participate in this event is to have a Christmas pfp and background, simple as that!

The reward for casually participating will be free profile likes and gifts, given from me to you!

Event #2 Casual contests: (December 4th-December 23rd)

Casual contests will be going around, hosted by a few moderators, Arkham, and myself who have gold to spend. The contest can be anything, like how Cat Valentine does "Say Pokemon first to get a pikachu gift" for example. Casual contests can be quizzes too. They can basically be anything, so watch out for those for a chance to win free gifts!

Event #3 Christmas room: (December 4th-December 25th)

On December 4th, I will open the Christmas room on chat. It will be available to everyone, not just registered users! I hope you will enjoy this, as this is a fun way to get into the spirit of Christmas!

Event #4 Event week suggestions: (December 3rd-December 31st)
Suggestions close on 1/1/24 and the event schedule will be made by 1/5/24.

Use the below area here, or the news post comments section to suggest an event week for Kidschat.net's next event week schedule! Those who have suggested an event that made it to the previous schedule cannot suggest this round.

Conclusion:

I hope everyone enjoys this Christmas bonus event! Lots of interaction, fun, and gifts to be given, received, and won! In January, we will start a new event week schedule. I hope you will be looking forward to what new events could possibly exist for the next 5-6 months! Thank you for reading this, and I hope to see many Christmas profiles this month! ^-^