Close/Lock and Delete Threads

strider

Some threads will end up ridiculously long with drama/arguments or off-topic conversations, are simply resolved and don't need any further additions, or need to be deleted for various reasons. I think we should give thread authors the option to lock/close or altogether delete their threads, and ofc give staff that ability for all threads.

Last edited:
Some threads will end up ridiculously long with drama/arguments or off-topic conversations, or are simply resolved and don't need any further additions, or need to be deleted for various reasons. I think we should give thread authors the option to lock/close or altogether delete their threads, and ofc give staff that ability for all threads.
100000000% agree with this

As far as I know, I'm the only one, aside from the owner, who's able to close threads currently. So I'd suggest that those who want their thread to be closed can tag me and tell me about it

As far as I know, I'm the only one, aside from the owner, who's able to close threads currently. So I'd suggest that those who want their thread to be closed can tag me and tell me about it
I'm not sure this can be done for this chat's forums. Ark said he wasn't able to do it, and if he could he would have closed a ton by now. 0of