Does anyone remember me? 🥺

The 1 month requirement can be overlooked in case the applying user have been on this site before, or mod in any kids/teen chat room owned by chat avenue (chat ave kids, chat ave teen, kidschat.net, kids-chat.com, teen-chat.org)

but applications are as said not open yet
Thanks Kevin for the clarification, im willing to wait until the applications get open.

Yay 🌸 welcome back and can't wait to mod alongside you properly this time (since I was a noob back then)!!

I mean in the case it actually works out :D
Thanks tifa i also can't wait to mod alongside you i remember when you first got promoted to a mod and im glad to see you still be a mod im pretty sure your not a noob anymore 😂

The 1 month requirement can be overlooked in case the applying user have been on this site before, or mod in any kids/teen chat room owned by chat avenue (chat ave kids, chat ave teen, kidschat.net, kids-chat.com, teen-chat.org)

but applications are as said not open yet
Ah okay. I knew that, just forgot to mention it. 😅 Ark always made someone get proof, which is kinda hard. In Alex's case, it's pretty easy considering many vouch that he was a mod before anyway.