Not open for further replies.

strider

9A4EC788-D924-4476-BDD2-31162FFCE19F.jpeg
time to play a game of "can nick refrain from using a slur"

im uh
im vip.
theres no censors to bypass.
so-

i think we all know this is a moronic situation lmao.

damn i won the game 🧍‍♂️

p.s i woulda totally been fine if the mod was like "hey chill with the swears" but a false kick is just stupid.
get gud at modding plz

wait what were u replying to and why were you so angry
some weirdo said like "who likes being tied up" and me and angelofheart were like "ew" and he started playing dumb. "wHaT dId I sAy ThAt WaS bAd"

so i quoted him, and some guest replied "me" TO MY POST as if i was asking and that like irked me so bad so i was like "NO SHUT UP I DIDNT ASK EW" yk

some weirdo said like "who likes being tied up" and me and angelofheart were like "ew" and he started playing dumb. "wHaT dId I sAy ThAt WaS bAd"

so i quoted him, and some guest replied "me" TO MY POST as if i was asking and that like irked me so bad so i was like "NO SHUT UP I DIDNT ASK EW" yk
lmaoo i'm sorry about that but thankfully it's only 5 minutes lol. i've been kicked for 6 hrs for trolling soo yeah

there's nothing to censor. there are no censors to bypass. i think this is just basic english and quite self explanatory.
So if you had said fu.ck the kick would be valid? Bruh no. It's always been like that. Vips don't get special treatment just cause they're uncensored, in this case it got you kicked since the censor didn't protect you. Only limited swearing is allowed. Saying the full word will get anyone in trouble ffs.

Just cause you're vip doesn't mean you get a free pass on cursing. That's why imo they should censor them oof

So if you had said fu.ck the kick would be valid? Bruh no. It's always been like that. Vips don't get special treatment just cause they're uncensored, in this case it got you kicked since the censor didn't protect you. Only limited swearing is allowed. Saying the full word will get anyone in trouble ffs.
k but instead of kicking strider why don't u kick that weirdo who was like "who likes being tied up"

The tied up person was kicked for 30 minutes for quoted statement: " Bdsm talk. 'who likes being tied up' " You were only kicked for 5 minutes for a bypassing of censored word that goes along with vips too. The only special treatment vips get is the perks listed on the vip page. It doesn't say anything about "Bypassing a censor whenever you want!" Your history showed that a mute was there already so the next correct action according to Kevin's new protocol is a 5 minute kick. Like I said on chat, if you have a problem with the censor bypassing rule, teen chat is your chat. Not kids chat.

-Ophelia

Status
Not open for further replies.