Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkham

Kids Chat Admin
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
Welcome to the Easter VIP Contest
This contest will run from March 26th thru April 7th

The Virtual Egg Crack Image Pick will be made on April 8th and the Virtual Easter Egg race will take place on the April 9th

All registered users and VIP users and staff can participate in this contest

VIP users and staff must announce in their post who they would be gifting any win to

I will need to know your chat username so if that differs from that of your forum username you must say your chat username in your post

If I cannot find your name in a search you VOID your entry to this contest

VERY IMPORTANT---VIP users who participate must not change their usernames prior to this contest being over, otherwise I will not be able to find your username in a search, thusly VOIDING any win

In this VIP contest we will be doing it in two parts

The first part will be playing a virtual game of Image Egg Crack. The images that are posted below will be added to the virtual Eggs. You will answer the questions below and we will crack the egg to show us the choice (Any images not picked will not be added)

All users whose Easter Image gets chosen by the virtual Egg Crack from their choice from question number 3 below, will then move on to a virtual Easter Egg Race which will then determine who will be the winner of a one year VIP

The Instructions...Answer the following questions.

1. What best represents Easter to you...Choose one (Spring) (Eggs) (Bunny) (Candy) (Jesus)?
2. What is worse...Choose one (Jelly Beans) (Peeps) (Hollow Chocolate Bunnies) (Cadbury Creme Eggs)
3. From the eight numbered Easter Images you see posted, which would be the most likely one that would most relate to your own personality as it relates to Easter (Choose the number)

Emk9fJ9gRM-NxnQI7JwXTQ.jpg

1. Jesus. Praise the lord when he awakens from his tomb. Ye.
2. Jellybeans. Not enough flavor.
3. 8

*Username:- Harshit

1) Eggs. Eggs is the first word that comes to my mind after hearing Easter.

2) Jelly Beans. Taste doesn't suits me.

3) 3rd picture. Simple, cozy, with the wishes and chocolate i.e. sweet and inviting.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.