Ebic kick that I want appeals lole

D

Deleted member 110

I got kick for saying niger which is a country not the n word ):< IMG_6413.PNG
Idk if the mod have brain but I request apel lole ogey gudbye I am going to intoxicate myself with copium

Attachments

• IMG_6363.JPG
    IMG_6363.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 9
I still feel like the word should not be said because people might see it as a way to bypass or actually replace the N ~ word with a word almost similarly spell the same way. So I kindly ask no one to say it thank you.

Last edited:
I still feel like the word should not be said because people might see it as a way to bypass or actually replace the N ~ word with a word almost similarly spell the same way. So I kindly ask no one to say it thank you.
Niger is a country tho

Niger is a country tho
Respectfully are you trying to get people upset. Yes, the kick was a misunderstanding but I still feel like the word should not be said because people might see it as a way to bypass or actually replace the N ~ word with a word almost similarly spell the same way. So I kindly ask no one to say it thank you. Country or not it spell almost similar to the actual N ~ word. As a person of color I really would not like it or find it amusing if someone were to joke around saying it to me as if it was funny. Maybe in real life it would be ok but this is the internet and their are some racist people who would take advantage of the world "Niger" because it is similarly spell the same as the N ~ word. Please understand were I coming from and why i am overly cautious about this word. Country or Not. People will sickly twist it into or as a slur instead of a country.

Last edited: