Ebic kick

• Thread starter Deleted member 110
  • Start date
Alright this is injustice he told a guest who was asking to sharing/exchanging pics in my eye there is nothing wring in telling those kind of guests to die

Ann you know users aren't allowed to break the rules. Even when speaking to a **** or a perv. Sometimes mods look the other way cause they can recognize that it's addressed to a perv but not all mods are gonna be lenient and definitely not all the time. There's a fine line between insulting someone who deserves it and telling them to go die(while knowingly breaking chat rules).

Ann you know users aren't allowed to break the rules. Even when speaking to a **** or a perv. Sometimes mods look the other way cause they can recognize that it's addressed to a perv but not all mods are gonna be lenient and definitely not all the time. There's a fine line between insulting someone who deserves it and telling them to go die(while knowingly breaking chat rules).
I guess the thing the guest that he is reffering is not kicked right away

But i dunnk i rhink telling pervs to off themself isnt that bad and beside had the guest been kicked first im okay but this time milkman got kicked first

I wasn't there- I'm sure both were kicked, maybe in the order the mod dealt with the flags or saw the posts.

I wasn't there- I'm sure both were kicked, maybe in the order the mod dealt with the flags or saw the posts.
Well we reported said guest quite a lot but the mpd is late to kick said guest instead goes after milkman first which is weird when you can clearly see what the guest wrote on main (they spam it too)